Janet. Taken at a practical portrait event at the RPS headquarters in South Audley Street, London, in the early 1970s, using colour negative film in the Mamiya C33 and a 135mm 'portrait' lens. Darkroom printed as a 20" x 16" flush mounted print on Agfa paper.
• 1973 East Anglian Federation (EAF) Exhibition
• 1973 Selected to represent the EAF in the PAGB Competitions, and accepted
• 1973 Essex International Salon of Photography
• 1974 Scottish Salon of Photography, Dunoon
• 1974 South Shields International Salon of Photography
• You are here: Home > Photography > RPS Associateship > 'Janet'